Mr. Gonzalez-Balboa is a famous South Florida attorney, who regularly appears on TV and Radio programs discussing different cases involving Constitution violations and Medical Malpractice. He has been Board Certified in Civil Trial Law since 1994. During his career, he has successfully litigated thousands of cases of Automobile and Premises Liability, Product defaults, Wrongful Deaths, Medical Malpractice.
Born in Havana, Cuba, Marcos Gonzalez Balboa has spent much of his life in Miami, Florida. He has been involved in high-profile cases, including the City of Miami Mayoral Election matter in 1998.
– Member of the Florida Bar
– Licensed to practice law in all state courts in Florida
– Licensed to practice law in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Federal Court)
– Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
– Florida International University, B.A.
– The University of Florida – Levin College of Law, J.D.
– University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, J.D.
– American Cancer Society
– Knights of Columbus
Contact Marcos Gonzalez Balboa For A Free Case Review