Here at Sky Law Firm, we possess a great experience in dealing with all sorts of car accidents. Having some of the most qualified and skillful lawyers in Miami, Florida, we can present your case in an effective way and can bring satisfactory compensate for you.
Common Reasons for Car Accidents
- The breaking of a traffic law by the driver
- Driving while drunk or after taking drugs
- Using a cell phone while driving
- Breaking the Red traffic lights
- Not wearing a seat belt
If you have faced an injury in an accident because of someone else, our team can help you get compensated. You can always claim for your damage from the driver whose mistake caused you the trouble.
Following are the instructions you need to follow when you face a car accident:
- Make sure that you and the passenger (if any) are physically alright. Move away from the roadway as possible, but do stay in the place of the accident. Make sure that the oncoming is your hazard lights warn traffic.
- 2Exchange the contact details of the other driver with you, essential information such as name, address, phone numbers and license numbers of the driver and witnesses must be taken. Also, ask insurance companies and policy numbers for drivers relevant to the car accident. Moreover also ensure that details of the vehicles such as make, model, color and other such particulars are recorded.
- If the damages increase $500 or if there are any injuries involved in the car accident then call the police. Accidents require police reports, which will be made by the police itself when they arrive on the scene of the accident.
- Before moving the vehicles, remember to take pictorial evidence which can be presented as proof in the court at the time of lawsuit proceedings.
- To avoid the counter argument of the other driver that the injuries may have occurred later and not at the time of the accident, it is recommended that you consult the doctor at the earliest to mark the time stamp.
If you follow these instructions correctly, all this information will help your lawyer in filing your case and demanding for the penalty amount. The better the evidence, the more are the chances that you get the right amount of compensation for your damages.