Construction Accidents

Construction Accidents refer to the crash that the construction workers face or the pedestrian’s face while walking by the building site. The construction workers have the right to work in a safe workplace like any other employee. It is important that the employer makes sure that necessary safety precautions are fulfilled to prevent accidents on site. Unfortunately, these rights are often overlooked by even those injured at their jobs.

The construction work is dangerous, due to the nature of the job the workers usually come across life-threatening work conditions. When construction workers are injured on site, they have the right to take action against those responsible and ensure that their rights are protected. The injured worker and file a complaint against:

  • Employer/Contractor
  • Property owners
  • Equipment manufacturers

If the worker is injured on the construction site, his financial recovery might be affected by worker compensation law, but you can file worker has the option to file a case on other parties mentioned above and get financial compensation for their injury. In some circumstances, the injured person will be able to recover damages from the construction company, which has a duty to take reasonable steps to keep public sidewalks near its construction site free from bricks and other debris. If the company fails to remove such obstructions and someone trips and falls, the company may be liable. Construction companies should also tell pedestrians they could get injured if they stray from the sidewalk. Posting a sign is usually not enough. If a company fails to place barriers and warning lamps by a building pit, for example, it may be responsible if anyone falls into it and gets injured.

Sky Law Firm, P.A., has extensive experience with cases involving construction site accidents or accidents related to negligent construction. Our well-trained trial attorneys will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation provided by law.

When you bring your case to us, our experts review it properly. After reviewing if our experts think that they cannot represent your case they will refer you to the best option available in town. At Sky Law Firm, P.A., case review and evaluation is free of charge.

Do I Have A Case?

Or Call Us At 1-844-OUCH-844